Friday, July 23, 2010

uh oh...





SO YESTERDAY, my family & Tyler & I all went out on our little speed boat and to look for a camp site that we would like to camp on! Going out on the boat is normally a little borring for me, since I've been doing it ever since i was a baby. I don't mean to sound ungreatfull, but it's just not to much of my thing. I love to have my friends come with me though! They always love the experence of going super fast in such a little boat! We just glide over the water and dream about the water.

But yesterday, it was a little bit different of a story! We ment Mark, who ran out of gas on his pontoon boat! That poor guy! His boat was new and the meter that told him how much gas he had was frozen, so he had no clue. So they waved us down and Mark jumped onto our boat and we took him into the Marina. But of course with his lovely luck, it was closed! So my nice father decided to take him to the nearest gas station. He got some gasoline there and we took him back to his boat.
It was a very funny experence and I'm glad that Tyler was there to laugh along with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)