Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dress it up or dress it down everyone can rock out like a superstar















ALWAYS KEEPING IT REAL; LETS GET CRAAAAAAAAZYYY! ;]
haha, i loveee lyrics! I really do think they are the most inspiring thing out there! :)
Well anyways, yesterday Tyler and i decided we wanted to do a photoshoot just for the fun of it! I felt very awkward up untill the end.. so it wasn't as much fun as we thought it would be! I do not really think i'm the definition of "photogenic"..unlike him! Good lord! :P
Well it still was a lot of fun!
Even though this isn't much of a fashion post.. i still think it's pretty cool! (: haha That shirt i'm wearing is from H&M and i absolutely loveee it :) & my jeans are from american eagle.. oh they have the cutest jeans there!! :)
Well i hope you all have a lovely Sunday! I'm off to church to teach Sunday school, a family dinner, a church meeting, then my cousins SECOND birthday party! (: & of course Ty is coming to the birthday bash! <3
P.S. THANKS to my new followers! :) You really do make me smile && make my dayy!! =)

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, I LOVE the first picture - it's so perfect for fall!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!

    ♥ Maja
    verveforsplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos..
    i'm following you now :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first shot! Your shirt is super cute, and you and your boyfriend are adorable together! :) Have fun at the birthday party! :)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first picture is so cool:) http://fashionispassion-vera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! especially the first one XOXO
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with everyone here, the first picture is really beautiful. letting someone shoot you is a little weird at first. I am still really uncomfortable in front of the camera. I rarely let my husband take pictures of me. I usually just end up using the self-timer, otherwise I freeze in front of the camera.

    you did a really good job though, so I'm sure it will get easier with time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are all so gorgeous, Nicole! I agree with everyone else above-- posing, whether it's for someone else or just for a tripod, is always a little bit awkward at first. Cut yourself some slack and give yourself some time to get used to it & it'll feel normal in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pictures! the first one is so enchanting with the bright red leaf! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your first picture is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by, so glad it led me to your sweet blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)