


Hello there fellow bloggers! (hehee, that's my blogging talk right there!!;]) I have not had the time to go shopping or put adorable outfits together for my first "fashion shoot".. but mann, I am EXCITED! :) Haha, my boyfriend really wants to do some sort of shoot cause hes SO obsessed with photography..but i dont really see that happening any time soon!Well anyways, i am starting to become such a shoe girl!! Its horrible! I just spend about an hour online searching 'boots' and all of the pictures are from FERGIE!!! Yeah, the singer.. you have NO IDEA how happy i was when i found out she has a shoe line..ahhh (: They are all so cute; especially THE LAST ONE! Oh myy the black with the little silver studs are to die for! I haveeee to get ahold of a pair similar to them..
The only major problem is really how expensive shoes are! Especially boots.. oh no :/.
Well sometime soon my mom promised to take me shoe shopping and i'm hunting for a similar pair.. I probably won't find the exact same ones since i live in such a small town..and famous people don't sell their products around here.. haha. Well we'll just have to see! :)
Love those last ones! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
those are great for winter!! I'm trying to buy just wedges for this winter 'cause they are so comfortable and stylish. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com
Great shoes! I especially like the second ones... thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog! Yours is lovely
ReplyDelete<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
What lovely shoes, I wish I could walk in heels!
ReplyDeleteFrom Carys of La Ville Inconnue
loving booties this fall!! i wasn't much of a shoe girl-- but am starting to be now!
ReplyDelete