


I have not been up and running in the blogger world lately. I've been a little ill and just laying around and sleeping whenever I could!
Well the first pretty picture is a stunning tree in my FRONT YARD!!! My mom said that this tree has never, ever looked this pretty.. so i decided that i just HAD to take a picture of it. hehe. The other two pictures are from a local lake that we keep our boat at for the summer. We went out for one last ride just the other day and the trees were SO pretty i just had to take some photographs!! :)
None of my posts have really been to long lately.. but thats okay; SHORT&SWEET. ;-).
Well today is the day of my Junior Homecoming.. but as i said, i will not be attending. :/. Instead, I've got a wedding to go to!! I guess it's a bittersweet situtation.. because i still don't feel good enough to be dancing around and having a good time anyways.. but oh do i love getting my hair, makeup, and nails done. :(. haha.
Well i'm off to get ready for the wedding.. & I'M 100% POSITIVE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO JUST LOOOVEEEE THE DRESS THAT I'M WEARING. I will be sure to take lots of pictures & post them tomorrow! :].
Yours Truely, Nicole♥
gorgeous pictures.i love love love love fall!! i'm so excited for scarves, boots and sweaters!! yay!!
ReplyDelete♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com
those photos are gorgeous! and fall is truly splendid this year! :)
ReplyDeletehugs
http://www.lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous photos! Awww, I hope you feel better XOXO
ReplyDeletewow what a beautiful tree to have in your own yard.
ReplyDeletewow these pictures are really really gorgeous :D
ReplyDeleteLove the last one!
thanks for your lovely comment!
Have a great day & Live.Laugh.Love.
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the wedding!!! Love those pictures!!
ReplyDeleteautumn = beautiful colours
ReplyDelete