Saturday, October 2, 2010

BOOOO!!








Long Sleeve Tee; Kohl's.
Scarf: American Eagle.
NorthFace Jacket: Dick's Sporting Goods.
Hat: Kohl's.
:)






SO YESTERDAY!; i had a very eventfull evening! As you can tell, i'm dressed a little warmly for an October night. Tyler, my friend Caylie, her boyfriend Zach & I all went out to the Ohio State Reformatory, which for my little town is a HUGE DEAL!! It is an older jail that i could go on and on about because i've read many books about it and how it is VERY haunted.. but don't worry, i won't bore you! (: The famous show "Ghost Adventures", which is on the Travel Channel, has visited there and there have been a number of movies that were filmed in this old prison!


Well during the month of October, they have a haunted house type thing going on and just about everyone i know decides to go! Last year, i went with a group of friends but this year my best friend and I decided to make it a romantic evening and a double date! (:


Well to be truthfull, i was not scared..AT ALL when we were watiting in line.. but when we got in, it was a huge difference! I screamed like a FIVE year old little girl and probably broke every single bone in Tyler's hand!! :P


Well if you ever visit Ohio, the time to do it is in October when fall is just approaching and you can visit the Reformatory! :-)
I hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday, I know I will (;
Yours Truely, Nicole♥*
P.S. Thanks to my new followers.. & if you're not a follower, i would be SO HONORED if you became one =)

9 comments:

  1. like your scarf:) http://fashionispassion-vera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2.10.10

    No pictures of Caylie!? Sad face.. :(
    -Caylie
    p.s. I'm thinking about making a blog.. For no reason.. I could blog about your blog! Hahaha idk.. I just feel like making one so i can creep you more easily ;) Kinda like your lame boyfriend! Haha love youuu bitchhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scarf! That looks soooo creepy by the way! I like being scared though, especially near Halloween! ;)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that scarf!!! and theres no way I'd be brave enough to walk in there even though I'm obsessed with that spooky house haha
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3.10.10

    Hi Nicole!

    Thank you for commenting on my blog, you were really sweet to do so!
    Feel free to come back whenever you like! :)

    I love the colour of your tee, it looks really good on you!

    xx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think ur scarf really cute..
    i can't see ur outfit clearly..maybe u should edited ur photos before u post it (rotate it first)..just sugest :)

    enjoy ur time with ur friends.

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3.10.10

    You're wearing a north face jacket...I'm pretty sure you cannot consider yourself a "fashionable" person in that. Seriously. And maybe you should try not pursing your lips like that, smile a little...anything but that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will have to agree with the person above me about yur pics bc you wud be prettier if youd just smile instead of doing that face!:) & im not trying to be mean or rude but.. A smile NEVER goes out of style dear!!!!! :) :D

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)