
SO yesterday, I went to that interview! And yes, that's what this outfit was for! To be completly honest, i was very scared and had NO IDEA what to expect. It was only for a little store at our local mall, Aeropostale.. so i didn't think it was going to be TOO bad. Well i decided that i wasnted to be the first person there to show that i would never be late..haha..and i think i was! Well the interview was short&sweet.. about 5 minutes. They said they are calling next week to the people who recieved the job. Then my mom and i were off to shop around the mall! I got some v.s. underwear and a new pair of flats..!:) Well passing around the mall, i saw a total of 25 people that were just filling out the applications then going to for an interview! THAT MADE ME SO ANGRY! I filled that darn thing out a week before and got all fancy dressed up and these people were in "AERO" tee shirts & hoodies & sweat pants!!!! ARGH.
Oh well.. I still do have a little job with my uncle that has a peanut stand..haha..but money is money.. right??!
Well now i'm off to spend some $$ that i found laying around the house in Columbus.. which is an hour away from my house.. but it is the nearest Forever21. i am soo excited! I have not been there since summer and lets just say that it is muuucchhh needed!! :) Hope i find great deals that i can share with you all =)
Yours Truely, Nicole♥


love ur plaid shirt girl :))
ReplyDeleteso cute ..
THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"
in Love&Light
Queen D
That's what u call interview clothes?
ReplyDeletegood luck with the job
ReplyDelete