Thursday, October 21, 2010

Does anyone really LIKE school pictures..?

JUNIOR YEAR:


Sophomore Year:

Freshman Year:

Ew.. they all make my face look sooo fat :p.





I will not lie. Today I was a little bit ashamed of myself. I wore sweat pants and a jacket to school..thats how stinkin' cold it is here in Ohio!! :(.

Well today in first period there was a horrified announcement that all of our school pictures were in our teacher's mail boxes. ( I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE SCHOOL PICTURES). First period is my Ecology Geology (science) class.. and I don't really like starting my day off with that class anyways! Then knowing i would get my school pictures just made everything worse!! Well the teacher handed them out, and i was incredibly nervous. My mother NEVER, EVER, EVER, likes my school pictures. Almost everyyyyy year i have to get them retaken. Not kidding. Well i swallowed all my fear- and just open that dang envelop......

"THEY AREN'T THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" I remember thinking..hahah. I adore the color of my hair.. and how it looks with that bright blue background. I also love how great my bangs look!! That was probably my biggest fear with cutting my bang.. how they would look in my school pictures. haha :).

So i guess that you can say that my day started out pretty good =). It was an alright day.. few quizzes here & there.. and everything else that makes high school..high school.


Well I'm off to write a paper and do some other homework.

Yours Truely, Nicole♥

(P.S. Thanks everyone who leaves lovely little comments.. they MAKE MY DAY!♥)

6 comments:

  1. hahahah omg got mine back the other day, i really really effing hate it, but my mum likes it!
    when we've got it back, ill scan them in for you to see!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! Your bangs do look super adorable! You look so young in your freshman picture too! ;)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bangs look cute, those photos are not bad at all :) i think everyone feels this way about there school photos XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21.10.10

    story of everyones lives. But yours aren't that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Junior year pics are my favorite here! You look great with bangs!

    All of my school photos are horrible...my face always looked fat too. I have no idea why, because I don't think it does in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)