Saturday, October 23, 2010

HAUNTED WOODS! eepp!!















I have not been able to do a blog post for sooo long :(. i have been so busy!!! I have a REALLY cute outfit to show you all.. but that will just have to wait for now..heeh. :)
LAST NIGHT, i went to this haunted woods place about half an hour from where i live. I went with two close friends..and screamed my head off THE WHOLE TIME. honeslty, i have NO IDEA why i go to these places.. I HATE THEM..hahaha.

well SO SO sorry to cut this sooo short :(((((.. but i have BIG BIG BIG plans for today that i cannt wait to tell everyone about tomorrow!! (:


HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY!!!!!
Yours Truely, Nicole♥

4 comments:

  1. AH! That looks fun! Cant wait to hear about it in your next post XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love haunted houses!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can`t wait for the next post! :)
    and haunted houses are fuuun! :D


    hugs (i`m hosting a giveaway!!)
    http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Halloween, but I hate the scary stuff too! I think I just like the fall colors and of course the candy!
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)