Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jewlery plus outfit !







Skirt: Macy*s.
Top: Aeropostale.
Cami: Aeropostale.
All 3 necklaces: Aeropostale.
Just the other day i decided to go shopping and spend a little bit of money that i had recieved from my birthday just last month! (:
I bought that pastel water color looking skirt and those three necklaces!
SO I HAVE SOME VERRRYYYY IMPORTANT NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just today i was featured, along with another beautiful blogger, in a fabulous little contest about new bloggers! I was SO happy when i got home and saw this nice lady's blog talking about meee!! (: hehee.
THAT WOULD BE THE LOVELY LADY'S WONDERFUL BLOG! :-)
Please oh please take a look at her blog & follow her! Maybe you can enter her contest and she will write about you too!!!!! =)
-Well I'm off to do some homework and relax for the night! Oh and trying to fill out a job application that i just recieved!! That excites me very much that i am finally growing up! (:
Yours Truely, Nicole♥

10 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment! we could be followers each other, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the feature, thats always nice. Good luck with your job application

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! love those charm necklaces XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's really cute but i can't see your outfit very clearly !
    kisses ! please fooloww

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the necklaces!Thanks for checking out my blog,come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    Nice that you got featured and those necklaces are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting
    Velvet Cupcakes!!! Love your blog, I'm now a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice,


    chiciteasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your necklaces! thanx for your comment!

    www.enamodeuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really digging your jewelry. :) Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)