






FOREVER21: models clothes.
Tyler & I were talking about how he has no fashion sence..at all..what so ever! haha. He even knows it!! He wears sports tee shirts, pac sun tee shirts, or hollister tee shirts..EVERYday. To be honest, it sort of bothers me in a way..
Not because he looks like a bum. He will wear skinny jeans (which he does pull off nicely.. not every guy can do that, ha) or a pair of sweatpants. It only really bothers me because 99.9% of the time i try to look my best.. and then theres him. Like just this past Friday we attended a county fair.. i was in a plaid shirt, skinny jeans and booties. What did he wear? Sweatpants, a running shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes.
Now, I'm going to love him no matter what he wears. We've been together almost seven months.. and his style surely is not going to change ANYTHING.
BUT THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST... I need some help as to what to buy him for Christmas. Yes I am aware that Halloween has not even hit upon yet.. but I am ALWAYS thinking ahead to Christmas.. :p... I'm thinking about going to H&M or Forever21 to find him something.. but whats your suggestion!? Plaid? Vneck? Cartagin? Oh how i truely need your opinions.. :(.
To be honest i will probably post something similar about asking for opinions on buying people things, again in the future! But i have REALLY been thinking about this issue.. so PLEASE HELP!? ((((:
Please&Thankyou! :)
Yours Truely, Nicole♥
i really like the tshirt with the open button up shirt look! it'd be a good small step look to improve style! :)
ReplyDeleteI think (some) guys look great with vnecks, cardigans, and plaid shirts. So, go ahead, splurge on your boyfriend! I especially love the plaid shirts (as long as they aren't awkward shades of turquoise). :]
ReplyDeleteI like buying cute t-shirts for my boyffiend - it's nice because you get to choose and pick the ones YOU like ;) And my bf has always liked the shirts I've given him :)
ReplyDeleteI love it :)))))
ReplyDeletehttp://minnja.blogspot.com/
XOXO
minnja
I think V-neck t-shirts on guys are cute. It's really simple too because he just puts the shirt on and bam he looks semi-stylish, without needing any accessories lol.
ReplyDeleteThere are very few guys who really care about fashion so don't worry! Jeans, a jumper in a solid colour and some shirts (that don't need ironing, preferably, maybe flannel shirts in winter)... and he'll look very presentable.
ReplyDeleteHey hun. thanks for visitng my blog. Most guys don't care about fashion. My guy wears sweats a lot of the time, but he also has some really nice clothes. Buckle has some great clothes for guys. Nice dark jeans with white stitching and a t-shirt and black button up looks great. And the guy can still feel comfy and it won't be completely out of his comfort zone.
ReplyDeletexoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com