Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby, come closer!








Hiiii, how are you!? :)
These past two days have actually gone..sooooooo slooooooowwwwwww, but NOW I'M ON THANKSGIVING VACATION & i'm soo happy about it!!!! (: I've got some great times ahead of me, which is so exciting! (:


I just LOVED this outfit when i threw it together! (: The pink in the tanktop just gives it a girly touch but the little holes in the sweater makes it EVEN MORE girly! :D I just paired it with a simple pair of jeans and a cute pair of ballet flats! (:
I really love fashion when it is just so easy! haha looking cute isn't all that hard.. especially when to know what to look for! :-).


Well I'm off to shower and get ready for tonight because.......... i'm off to COOK DINNER WITH TYLER.. i am oh so nervous haha! I cannot cook well.. and i doubt he can either :P.. i think we'll just do something simple like pasta though! =).
~Hope everyone has a great night! :)
Yours Truly, Nicole♥

11 comments:

  1. That cardy top is adorable, love it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit!! Also love your last post -- you're right, why would people waste their time saying negetive things?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling outfit!!Looks just great!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! It's simple but amazing. I like that it isn't flashy, and the ballet flats are a nice touch. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    xoxox.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the jeweled trim on your blouse! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for visiting my blog! you are too sweet!!

    ♥ allister bee fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute top. Hope you had a fun time at the shower

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, looooooove it :))))

    Kisses
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute photos, i hope you have fun on thanksgiving vacation!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute crocheted top! I am so excited to be on Thanksgiving break too! Have a good turkey day! ;)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)