Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Girl WITH Style!!













Lauren Conrad just recently came out with a very awesome style book! To be honest; i LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!! So when i saw this book at a local book store i begged my mother to use some of her money... since reading is good for the soul! (; haha. Well it talks about EVERYTHING from the basic needs, to buying jeans, to white tee shirts, to prom dresses, to halloween, to vintage shopping, TO EVERYTHING! It is just so awesome! =).


She has written many books before.. but nothing everrr like this! I have been one to read fashion blogs, fashion magazines, and many MANY books! & this is my most favorite one. :). I loved LC on "Lagunna Beach" & "The Hills", but now i have SO MUCH respect for her. If you have the chance, I would totally go purchase this book! I'm not sure that it would be at a library.. but it was worth the 15$$. :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! ((((:
Yours Truely, Nicole♥

6 comments:

  1. It's great that you got something you lusted after! LOL! Have a great night XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lauren too! I feel funny saying that as a grown woman, but whatever, she's awesome!!! My brother, husband and I would all sit and watch The Hills just for her, although none of us ever admitted to liking it as much as we did, lol. I'm gonna have to check out her book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should check this book out, your post just convinced me to do so!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this book too ! I saw it on bol.com (don't know if it works in other countries but the netherlands, but i guess it does) and i want it! Going to ask it for christmas or so (:

    Thanks for the review!
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Lauren has great style!!

    Thanks for the comment on my guest bloggers post!

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cool! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)