Saturday, November 13, 2010

I want winter time!!










One of my favorite seasons is WINTER. Nottttt because i like the cold, but because i LOVE everyyyyyything about it!
~The snow
~The romance
~The hot cholate
~CHRISTMAS
~and most of all, THE FASHION STATEMENTS!!!


Many people just dress to dress warm, but i dress for fashion! (obviously). This year i finalllyyy talked my mother into buying me a cute, NICE peacoat! I've seen very very many, and a lot of them do not look very nice! I feel like if you're going to get a peacoat- GET ONE. Splurge on one! That is something that is worth it! They can be dressed up, or even dressed down! ah :) I also love love love love BOOTS! oh my. :) I have about 5 pair and want more! Now, i do NOT want a pair of real "UGGS" because they are way over priced. But why not get a cute pair, that look almost the same, for half the price? That is something to save on! :) I also just adore winter hats & scarfs too! :)).


Here in Ohio, we can get preatty nasty winters! BUT BRING IT ON! I am so excited :) hehee.
- Well I just got home from a lunch date with a close friend and now i'm off to get ready for DATE NIGHT with that boyfriend of mine.. :).
Have a good night!!
Yours Truely, Nicole♥

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.11.10

    I agree splurge on jacket!!! you can save it for next year!! Love the fashion on winter time all those chunky sweaters, leather jacket, coats
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love winter fashion! Thanks for your comment :) xoxo

    www.theuniquechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Love. Winter. It is certainly my favorite season of the entire year, and the fashion is impeccable. SO much better than sweating your ass/makeup off in the summer.

    Thanks for the comment. <3
    xoxo.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love winter time! Hot chocolate while it's snowing outside... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! Snugly winter things! I want a hot cup of cocoa now XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait to wear those warm clothes in the holidays time
    great post
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment!
    &Indeed John Mayer is great!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)