


To be completly honest, I'm one of the first people to "jump on" a new trend! I absolutely loved leggings when they first came out, heck, even sunggies! But I'm sill on the fence about what they call 'jeggings'. I wear jeans a lot.. but try to either dress them up or even down.. but sometimes these jeggins look a little trashy to me. They do not look comfortable.. or even fashionable! Maybe under someting..worn as leggings? Ah i don't know! Maybe when more & more people start to get into them.. i will too? ..but i'm not feeling it right now.. haha!
WELL HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN!? good i hope! :) Like i said, i have been having MAJOR computer problems.. and it just now is begining to turn around! (: . My harddrive went 100% out.. then the screen cracked.. and its just been BAD. Well now it won't let me upload any pictures.. so i have to figure that one out!!! :/ & SOON! (: haha.
Well i have A LOT of comments to return.. and i PROMISE that i will .. but maybe tomorrow when i dont have lots and lots of homework..haha. :)
~Well now i'm off to study for 2 tests.. write a paper..and do a paper, haha! oh the joy of highschool! :p HAVE A NICE NIGHT =)
Yours Truely, Nicole♥
I'm not a huge fan of jeggings. I just don't really think leggings should be worn as pants, even if they're colored like jeans. Some people can pull them off though, I guess ;). Good luck with all the homework and tests! Oh, and it doesn't end at high school, you get to "enjoy" this all through college too! :(
ReplyDelete(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)
I didn't think I'd like them, but I have a couple of them and they are super comfortable. I think that as long as they're not as tights as leggings and you dress them nicely, they look ok. I'm wearing some today, but didn't get to take a picture though. Good luck with the paper!
ReplyDeleteI lvoe them! They're comfy and cute! But i hate it when you can totally tell they aren't jeans. Like the first picture, they are very cute, but in the second pic you can totally tell they are leggings!
ReplyDeleteI did the same post on my girl forum a week ago. LOL! I'm not a big fan of these. If I want to wear leggings I wear leggings, if I want jeans I'll wear jeans. There not bad per se but some of the styles look iffy. Have a great weekend XOXO
ReplyDeletei dont tend to wear jegging because i have a bit of a big bum, so theyre not the best look for me! however, they can be fashionable if worn with an oversizzed jumper, chunky jewellery, classy ballet flat and a statement bag, at least i think so - very kate moss!
ReplyDeletethank you for the lovely comment, and i hope your computer gets fixed soon?! hahah!
xxxxxxxxx
I personally like jeggings!! My calves are kind of big (to me) but I still love to wear jeggings.
ReplyDeletehttp://shoesplurge.blogspot.com