Tuesday, November 16, 2010

nails nails nails !




MY NEW OBSESSION: my nails! DO NOT ask me why..haha. I'm just..in love! An old friend and i wanted to catch up and talk, so we went out to lunch and got our nails done! I was totally "iffy" about doing it.. because that is myyy money that is being spent on something that is just going to chip away.. but it was only $7.. and now i'm pretty much in love hha! This was just getting them airbrushed and a manacure.. but i do think it was worth it! I think i'm going to go out and get my nails done a lot more often! It doesnt really help that the salon is 5 MINUTES away from my house.. ;).

Well hope everyone is having a greatttt day! =)
This is going to be really short because i, once again, have A LOT of homework to do! ugh ugh ugh. Oh well! :)
Yours Truely, Nicole♥
P.S. THANK YOU to my new followers.. and all the lovely comments everyone leaves! they make my day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Those look so pretty!! I love the swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look so cute! i don't have the patience for that. haha


    love

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty! loves it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your nails, they look so fun :)

    zahira-sirena.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)