


Man oh man oh man! I have been so awfully busy, it's pretty insane!My last post was wishing everyone (who celebrated) Happy Thanksgiving and sooo much has happened since then!! This outfit is what I wore over to my aunt & uncle's house for dinner that day! & let me tell you, the peace earrings were a BIG hit.. as they ALWAYS are! :]. I love them sooo much.. and whenever i'm feeling bold, i wear them! =). Well I spent allll of Thursday over there- then Thursday night i went over to a dear friend's house and we got all excited for BLACK FRIDAY!!! =). I had never been shopping out on Black Friday before.. so I was SOO excited!! :) We went to wallmart at midnight.. which was so silly because it was SO PACKED. No one could even move around..! So we just decided to go back to her house and get an hour of two of sleep! hehee. :). Then at about 6 we went out to the local mall (which is pretty pathetic and small.. but oh well!) We spent from abot 7-11 out there! She didn't end up buying anything, but i got a LOVELY turtleneck cheetah print sweater! It's SO different then anything i own.. and CANNOT wait to wear it!! :). I think i'm going to wait at least untill it snows though!!(:
Well then yesterday I had to work from 11-4 then Tyler came out and met me and we did a little shopping then got some tea from starbucks! Mmm, chai tea!! =)!. Then after that we went to his house to relax a little & rent LETTERS TO JULIET, which is my new favorite movie!!! O.M.G. it was soooo cute ♥! Perfect movie to watch with a loved one! :-).
Well today i'm off to do homework because its the LAST day of Thanksgiving break.. =/.
Hope everyone has a good day! :)
Yours Truly, Nicole♥
cool earrings:) http://fashionispassion-vera.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI love that movie too!! I loved that the grandma found her old boyfriend again!! lol
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great Thanksgiving!! That turtleneck sounds so cool!!!
I like your scarf and earings! Great post!!
ReplyDeletePeace and love!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your earings and your smile!!!
Don't forget:
www.earth-sound.blogspot.com
www.earth-sound.blogspot.com
See ya!!
GREAAATTT POST , like a lotttt ur earingsss....!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletejust wait to see your next post !!!
http://anonimusher.blogspot.com/
KIss Kiss from Romania!!!
The crazy time is now just really beginning with Christmas! LOL! have a great night XOXO
ReplyDeleteI love your earrings!
ReplyDelete