Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Everyone deserves a nice Christmas!






At the local mall, there is this such thing called a “giving tree”. There are about 100-200 Christmas cards that have a little kids name, age, race, and what they need for Christmas. Well Tyler and I decided to pick one of these up a few weeks ago! It took me about an hour because I knew I had to get the perfect little girl! :D I ended up picking out Trinity, who is four years old and LOVE BARBIES. She needed lots of winter-ish clothes and books. My mom was just as excited as I was and helped me shop for this little girl!
The pictures are what we ended up buying her, although I wish we would have gotten like 10 more barbies because as a kid I had THOUSANDS of barbies, literally. I loved them and still do! They are just so pretty and they have new “fashionista” ones that I want for x-mas so bad! (; we went everywhere looking for clothes for this little girl, it was soo cool =). Well yesterday we took the big bag down to volunteers of America and gave the items to a lady that works there! My mom attached a Christmas card and a disposable camera asking for Trinity’s mother to take some pictures of Trinity opening her gifts then give the camera to VOA or just call my mom. I really hope they decided to let my family in, I would love to see how happy Trinity is. Although, the workers at VOA told my mom not to get her hopes up, hah. =/. Well I’m just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!
At least I know the little girl is going to have some nice clothes and gifts under her tree! (:


Well for today, my unlcle just called me and told me to take the day off! Hha, I can deal with that! (: So later I’m off to tyler’s to eat dinner with his family from Florida! Should be interesting..
YAAYYEE, ONLY THREE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS.. =]
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea :) We have The marines Toys For Tots at out mall. Its great to share and help others this time of year. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea :) Thanks for your comment, love your blog! xoxo, Lucía.

    http://theuniquechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous22.12.10

    That is such a wonderful thing to do. I'm sure you've made her Christmas absolutely wonderful!

    Thanks for your comment <3

    xx
    http://blackinkvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love Barbies too!! Who doesn't? lol
    That's such a nice thing to do!! I bet Trinity will absolutly love the presents!!
    --- Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that is so nice of you. I am sure Trinity will love! Your blog is great and you are such a great writer.. Now following :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you're giving back for the holidays! You found some great girly stuff she is sure to love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh thats one of the best ideas I have heard of, I wonder if my town has a giving tree. I am Trinity is going to flip for her new toys and clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that´s so nice of you! I´m sure Trinity would be so delighted to receive your gifts especially the Barbie dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and I wish you a very merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)