Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prom Coolbook 2011











































MY OH MY OH MY!
I’ve been searching Wal-Mart, target, book stores, and other stores for the perfect prom catalog/magazine! Just one of hairstyles and dresses put together! Maybe some tips and other stuff? Who knows, I’m just SO EXCITED for prom! It’s not till late spring, but I’ve been looking up hairstyles, dresses, shoes, and so much more for months now! I’ve already done one post about dresses too! Hehe.



Well this one is different, I got a catalog this morning from Henris.com and they have SUCH BEAUTIFUL DRESSES! This store only has two places in Ohio, but that works out great for me! I really, REALLY like the first picture, although there is one MAJOR problems with this shop!; THE PRICES. The dress I love is $$550, which is waaaaaaay to high for me! Not one of those dresses is under $400! It’s ridiculous! Maybe for people that are insanely rich, but surely not for me! Haha! Oh well, guess I’ll just have to keep dreaming! =/ haha!



Well I’ve got absolutely nothing going on today- but a few interesting posts to come!
Have a fabulous day~!
Yours Truly, Nicolette ♥

6 comments:

  1. Wish the dressed were this gorgeous when I was in school. they were all tacky organza's back then! The prices are whaaat? Shop around online maybe youll find a great deal. Expect an email from me soon ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe good luck prom shopping! it took me forever to find the right dress.

    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck prom dress shopping!!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a prom lookbook today in the mail too. So excited for prom dress shopping since it's senior year and I can get my own! Except there's no way I'm spending $400 either haha.

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I wouldn't give to go to prom again! Such fun!! Happy New Year!!

    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1.1.11

    You have awful taste.

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)