




Lately i have been thinking.. a lot. About what I want to do when I graduate from High School.. (nooo idea), what I want for Christmas, what college I want to go to, where I want to live when I’m older, who I really am, what I really like to do, what sport I really like to play, WHAT I’M LIVING FOR.
And to be completely honest, I’ve got no clue…to any of those rhetorical questions, ha. From the outside I look like I’ve got everyyything up to date & really together. But in reality, ~Does anyone? No. Not everyone wants to know what they want to do when they are older, what they are doing with their live, or who they really are. The only true thing I know is my favorite color..PURPLE! haha :].
But anyways, all that really has to deal with NOTHING! Just lately I was looking through my closet really thinking what “ME” is. I’ve come to a few conclusions. I’m obsessed with anything cheetah print, anything with peace signs on it, and scarves! :) I just cannot get enough of any of it! That’s what makes up myy personal style.. (:
Well HOW IS everyone? Good I hope! I’m off to do some homework.. as always on Sunday hah! Then to a Christmas thing that goes on at my church tonight! I was going to take Tyler with me.. but he’s not feeling too good, but guess we will see! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY! =)
Yours Truly, Nicole♥
i've been thinking about things along the same lines. but college for me is next year and it's pretty scary how fast it comes.
ReplyDeleteI like your style! All the pictures you posted are verrryyy cute :) loving them all!
xo, gina
I love the first dress!
ReplyDeleteAwww...you'll figure it out ;) Just take your time and look at all your options. Its funny you posted this because Im finally ready to post my style guide soon, it took long enough, like almost 6 months to create lol! Maybe you can figure out who you are style wise at least, be on the lookout for it XOXO
ReplyDeleteAll the questions... no answers... I suppose you don't have to have the answers, as long as you're searching for them, just the same.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amber Rose
Cute post :) Floral and block colours makes up me pretty much!!
ReplyDeleteSweet blog :P www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3
You'll figure it out eventually!! I don't have answers to those questions for myself either!!
ReplyDeleteCheetah print is awesome!! Love the blog makeover!!
--- Jen
my advice--forget about everything else and do what you love/passionate about! money will always follow, but happiness does not!
ReplyDeleteLove that sweater, so perfect for this season!
ReplyDelete