Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Date night & Day #3







Just the other day i got this elegant, yet simple shirt from Macy*s for just $5!! I was so excited, it was just something that i had been looking for! I ended up wearing it with a pair of black jeggings and small black booties! It's what i wore when Tyler took me out for dinner, hehe. We went to Olive Garden, my favorite of course! ;).
-I've just been soo busy studying lately, i have nothing to say :/.
I just hope you are are happy in your lives, just like i am in mine :D.




Day 03 - A Picture of the Cast from Your Favorite Show.
Heh, it's SUCH my guilty pleasure on disney! If you have not seen it, i highly recommend it :)

~Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

6 comments:

  1. What a steal! I love the lace detailing on the shirt. And don't even get me started on Olive Garden. <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace shirt is the best!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.1.11

    Five dollars? That shirt is adorable! Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! A great bargain find too, love to find great stuff for less and I'm glad you had a good time on your date XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute earrings and what a great price for your top

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shirt!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)