Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Nine!


This picture was from Saturday, when Tyler & I went to Dave&Busters! We had such a great time and i also got to get a few things from XX1, hehe ;). I'll show those tomorrow!!




Day 09 - A Picture of the Person who has gotten You through the most Day

Oh traci! We've been friends for so long, hehe. this is soo old!


Have a gooood Monday! :)
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

4 comments:

  1. Awww these photos are so cute!! I love Dave & Busters. I often go there to get my ski ball fix. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun!,great photos :)
    Go ahead and enter the contest, as long as it's okay with a parent it's fine XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26.1.11

    Love how both your pics have you featuring black and white! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top in the first picture- the print is SO cute! eeep! I want it:)

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)