Saturday, January 8, 2011

Its what you do & say that makes you who you are.







GOOD&BAD news, haha.
Wellll, I got these awesome, sexy, cute boots as a Christmas gift! I went to try them on that morning before school and realized that they are TWO DIFFERENT SIZES. One is a 9 & ½ while the other is an 8. What the heck!!!!! I called my aunt to tell her and she felt soo bad! I told her that it really wasn’t that big of a deal but she was really worried that they wouldn’t have anymore. She ended up ordering the same pair online and is going to take these ones back. I’m okay with it, because I still get the boots although it is just sort of sad!
~Who does that? Who buys two different MAJORLY different sizes of boots? I just don’t understand it. I would have been CRUSHED if I could not get another pair since I love them sooo much! I have been drooling over them for some time now and was so excited when I got them for a gift! Well now I just have to wait patiently for their arrival.. :)


How has everyone been? GREAT I hope! We are getting LOTS & LOTS of snow here in Ohio.. so that means it’s time to plan my SPRING BREAK!!!! Which I am soooooo excited for !!!!! (: hehe! That’s not for months though, so I have to get back into reality and school work. Ugh! At least tonight I get to spend some time with tyler! Hopefully putting his GREAT photography skills to use! ;-)
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

6 comments:

  1. cute pictures and great quote! I love your website so much:)
    Thanks for your comment, doll.

    Be sure to enter my "Buttons & Bows Giveaway" HERE if you haven't already :)

    ♥ www.passportsandprada.com ♥

    xoxo Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote. Hope the boots will arrive soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following me =) i like your website too :)
    visit me if you want http://iwenttolondonanditrained.blogspot.com/
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... you'll get them :)
    Love the boots and nice saying XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh thats too bad! but i love those boots and the pattern of your shirt/dress is great. X

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)