Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Little things make life worth living!













Ok, it’s official.. I HATE SCHOOL! It takes up waaaaaaaay to much of my time!!! I have noo time to blog anymore! :(. Heck, I’m barley on twitter or even facebook!!! It’s just HORRIBLE. The only thing I have time for anymore is writing papers, math problems, or reading silly things about government. Not to even talk about midterms coming up.. ugh.


Well these are some little things that I got on my shopping trip all around Ohio. They are ALL from THREE different forever 21 stores, ha! Just a reminder, the nearest forever 21 is like 45 minutes away from my house! Haha the other two stores were over an hour away! I wanted to go shopping for new things, SO BAD, but this was all that I could find!!!! I am sort of alright with it, in some weird way… just because I’m so interested to put them with different outfits and see how they look and even what they blend with! Well to me, anythinggg about fashion& reality is entertaining!


Well this is going to have to be cut short because I’ve got a book to read AND a paper to figure out, although I’ve been doing homework for an hour, errggh! Oh well :)
Yours Truly, Nicolette♥

6 comments:

  1. thanks for follow me :) I also wite you in http://iwenttolondonanditrained.blogspot.com

    i follow you too :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely baubles, darling!

    Good luck with the schoolwork!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff :) Don't worry time flies fast and school will be over then you'll having being an adult to complain about, enjoy the moments XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry you didnt have better luck at F21 but these pieces are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first photo! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title, so true.

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)