Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Fashion is my Passion"


"Fashion is my Passion shirt w/Minnie Mouse: XX1.
Feathered Earrings: XX1



I absolutely hate these pictures, but i love the point i'm trying to get a crossed. I was at forever21 a couple weeks ago and was just looking for another pair of feathered earrings because they have such a bohemian feel to them! I found these peach ones that were not only feathered and long, but they were girly too. I loved the color and everything! I just just planning on pairing them with a white tee and a pair of jeans because i believe that they stand out for them self and make a big enough statement. Well, as i was shopping around i found this Minnie Mouse shirt (who i am a huge fan of ;] ) and realized that it was the same exact color as the earrings! I felt as if it was going to be totally OUT of my comfort zone if i wore them together.. but i decided to try it. I ended up ADORING the outfit and i am so happy that i bought them both! :).

~I hope everyone is doing fabulous--- HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY! (my favorite day of the week!!! (: )
♥Nicolette

4 comments:

  1. noo these pictures are cute:) and i like your earrings! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your earrings, too! I wish I wore earrings more often... but I always lose them so I've given up. Haha! I'm jealous of your Forever21-ing. I'm dying for a real city escape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why you hate these pictures. You look like some totally awesome, boho, retro chick that has a totally enviable sense of style. I hate you for that. In a good way. :)

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)