Monday, February 14, 2011

In honor of Valentines day...




I decided to post some pictures that Tyler and i took the other day! We went to the local park and wandered around! :). It was a lovely time and i would say we got some GREAT pictures out of it! ;). The only horrible part was how it was soo stinkin cold! It's never any fun to be out and trying to look good in the cold! My outfit was covered due to the fact that i was all bundled up =/. Oh well, it just gives me another reason to look forward to spring, hehe!

HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! ♥
♥Nicolette

6 comments:

  1. happy valentines!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed very much for your visit on my blog! Thanks

    Loved your blog, very cool! :D

    Kisses

    *beautiful photos!!!

    **I've never seen snow.

    ***My English is not very good, so if I wrote something wrong, I'm sorry ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are just too cute.. and I love how rosy your cheeks are from the cold!

    xoxo,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! Loves it! hey,did you get my email? XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)