Last week i posted some pictures of Miley wearing something of what i would consider hideous. She is such a rolemodel and style icon of todays world, so when i saw that she walked out in public (a movie red carpet) i freaked out. I guess i did over react, and some of you called me out on it. haha. I'm not apologizing or ANYTHING. I just want you to get that i'm a HUGE Miley fan and i think she is gorgeous. I am beyond jealous of her hair andd style! I would trade a day with her, ANY day haha :).I just saw this picture of her at a recent photoshoot and thought she looked breathtaking so i decided to post it for all to see! haha (:
Hope everyone is doing fabulous. Have a good Saturday!
Xxxo Nicolette
I'm a HUGE fan too, this photoshoot is from Marie Claire, but I looked for that magazine today, and she wasn't in it so I don't know what's up with that, I will have to check, either way, I agree she looks amazing in this dress, and her hair is amazing!
ReplyDeletexo
i love her hair! her style is very "Miley", kind of crazy sometimes, i'm just a little concern that she's changing too fast from one "young style" to one "adult style", some of her dresses are very pretty, but she's still a girl
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for follow La Mode En Rose! i'm following you now too = )
kisses!
I think she's the same teen prom like the others!
ReplyDeleteVicky
new post:New experience - macro&
follow me
I think you were dead on in your last post on Miley! So don't worry I totally agreed about that outfit being... well not the best. There I said it too, but with that out in the open, she does look pretty here. She's been doing a lot of SIDE BOOB lately (grammies anyone), put it away Miley. HAHA. Thanks! xoxo
ReplyDeleteoldirtyd.blogspot.com