


Babydoll Top: XX1
Pearls: XX1
I just love how you can "dress up" anything with the help of accessories. It's not really all that hard when you think about it. A fancy headband, a nice set of pearls, diamonds, a nice scarf, anything! All of those, normally cheap if you know how to shop right, will even dress up the dullest outfit! Just by adding a pretty scarf to a white tee shirt can make it look so much better!:).
I've worn this baby doll top before, just with a little necklace. I found some inspiration to add pearls to lots of things lately, so i paired it with the top and personally i think it turned out wonderfully! :).
I'm so happy to finally have my computer back. I can now be on facebook, twitter, formspring, BLOGSPOT, and so much more! It's just nice to be connected again. I love edditing my pictures, making posts, and commenting on your blogs! Blogging with a cup of tea just makes my day so much better and i'm so glad that i have it back :)).
~I hope everyone is doing VERY well!
Nicolette♥
i totally agree! pearls are so pretty-i wear mine all the time!
ReplyDeletethelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com
The second photo is stunning,it looks like an magazine shot :) I'll be emailing you soon XOXO
ReplyDeleteI agree pearls are da bomb!! :D
ReplyDeleteLove your shirt!! The flowers are so pretty!!
Pearls can class up ANY outfit. ;) I love your floral dress. xoxo
ReplyDeletepearls are so classy, and romantic with roses!
ReplyDeletelove the combination!
xoxo
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com
Love the shirt! It looks like one of mine. Follow my blog? I'll follow yours(:
ReplyDelete-aBBi giRL
-trueblueabbi.blogspot.com