




(pictures from my tumblr)
As i said in my last post, i have become absolutely OBSESSED with this website. It just puts me a whole different world when i'm looking at fabulous pictures and fashion pictures and modeling pictures. heh. I'm a whole different person on there, and i am in love with it.
Tumblr is so very inspiring and just fun in so many ways. So glad i wandered upon it.
I'm so sick i have just been wearing lazy clothes, all week. :( :( :(. which i hate, hate, hate because LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR BORING CLOTHES. ugh.
xoxx Nicolette
i love this site too, its very addicting
ReplyDeleteI Love the pictures!! Great post!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!! I love the pic with the balloons at the beach!! I would love some warm weather right about now!!
ReplyDeleteXOX,
Karen
www.rubytuesdayfashionandesign.blogspot.com
Love "life is too short to wear boring clothes"!!!! I so agree!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Good for you Nic :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend XOXO
Tumblr is great indeed & you chose lovely pics :-)
ReplyDeleteLife's too short for boring clothes, but as long as you're not a boring person, everything's fine IMO!
Would you mind checking out my blog? Follow eachother if you like?
http://tabathasrefugium-tabatha.blogspot.com/
i love the picture of the cookies! mmm x
ReplyDeleteguccilily
I really love your photos :D
ReplyDeleteif you want, follow me http://imonfashionblog.blogspot.com/