Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tumblr anyone..?

http://17nicolette.tumblr.com/


I am, IN LOVE with this site. I can express my feelings, get away, meet new people and do so, so much more. It really gives me a whole new reason to blog and be a part of the online world.
I AM NOT giving up blogspot. I love, love, love, this site. This is going to be my PERSONAL fashion webpage, as always.
If you want to be a follower on tumblr, i would be so honored.
If you have no idea what this website is, PLEASE check it out! it is soo lovely.
Xoxo Nicolette.
(P.S. I've not been feeling well, hence no outfit posts. Curse winter.)

3 comments:

  1. yeah, tumblr is super great, perfect for inspiration!
    But I'm not a member!

    xoxo
    Freya

    www.wearitwithflair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I'll check it out. I just joined Bloglovin and Beauty Feed. I'm so swamped lately with all these blogs I have no life! lol! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Tumblr!
    Ill definitely follow u
    this is my Tumblr:
    http://alreem-s.tumblr.com/
    xx

    glitterndreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)