






So as many of you know, I'm a junior in high school this year. In my English 11 class, we read the famous Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald. This book was actually one of the few that i enjoyed this year! It's a tradition that every junior class gets to have a huge fun filled party during lunch to celebrate the "Roaring 20s". Everyone is looking so classy and we get together in the library and eat in there during the lunch period. It really was a lot of fun and it was a total sugar rush! This party is the first party that all us juniors had together as SENIORS! It's a crazy thing to think about, but it's whats happening. I only have one year left of high school! Woohoo! Heeh, but anyways! All us girls got to dress up as flappers from the 1920s and it was such a ball! Feathers in the curly hair, cat eyes and red lipstick for the makeup, and pearls were the first thing to come to mind when i thought of the 1920s. All the girls looked fabulous, as you can see. It really was just a fun experience!
I hope you all are doing well! Xo
Hi!! Thanks for your comment. Nice blog and photos!! I follow you. Kisses
ReplyDeletewww.mms-allaboutfashion.blogspot.com
Hey! Thank you for your comment! A Great Gatsby day sounds wonderful! I played for a theatre project set in a stately home a couple of years ago where we played a piece of music with narrator which was written about chapter 3 or 4 of The Great Gatsby so I had to dress up like this also! It inspired me to read the book after that! Great read! I love your costume!
ReplyDeleteI love your 20s flapper look - the headband is super cute on you!
ReplyDeletewow such cute outfits! i wish my school had a great gatsby dress up day :(
ReplyDeletehttp://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/
Hey thanks for visit my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI like your sweety pics ;)
I follow you !
See ya ...http://www.liidiiac.blogspot.com/