Monday, June 6, 2011

I am who I am.













Dress: Kohls
Shoes: Famous Foot Wear
Necklace & Matching Earrings: JcPennys
Sunglasses: Kohls

Just the other day, Saturday I believe, Tyler and I went shopping. After about 20 minutes into shopping, i decided that i wanted to take outfit pictures although i had already taken some with my camera before i had left the house. Tyler was all for taking pictures, as he always is. We ended up driving half an hour away from the shopping plaza to a golf course that i sometimes play at. We got these fabulous pictures and i was more then happy! I just love being a model for him hehee (:
I hope you all are having a good week so far! XO

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit and styling! I love the entire look! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is really cute on you! this is a well put together look <3

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)