Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I need your help!

So my blog won't let me upload pictures anymore. This is a MAJOR problem. It says that I either need to download stuff from Google & use it in my everyday life or I need to buy space for pictures. UHH! I don't think so. It also says that I can delete pictures from old posts to be able to make new posts. Well that is sort of unfortunate also.
So HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?? & what did you do? Or what do you think I should do?
Ugh, i hate technology sometimes =/

4 comments:

  1. it's a shame! I wish I could help you but i don't know how!!

    but don't worry if you don't find the way you can open a new blog and we will follow you again :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happened to me months ago. I use Photobucket to store photos now.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happened to me months ago and I had to upload to a photo bucket account first. After awhile it allowed me to upload again. So for now open a photo bucket account or where it says upload you have to add a image url that's already linked somewhere. it sucks but it will fix itself.
    Like the new profile photo. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!!!!!!!! Once I had a problem with photobucket where it deactivated the links to my photos, so only blank squares came up, so I wrote to them and they fixed the problem. But at that point, I was annoyed and switched to Flickr. I subscribe to Flicker (it costs only about $4 a year I think), and it's worth it because I feel secure now. The good thing is also that using sites like Flickr and Photobucket make the photos better quality, too. Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)