Shirt: Kohls
Pink Shorts: JcPenny's
Watch: Charming Charlie
Flower: Claire's
First off I would like to say hello to my new followers and thank you for those who have been sticking with me! I know that my posts are very random and my thoughts are too. I'm working on both of those issues and I'm coming to conclusions! hehe.
The other day Tyler and I went out to a local park to take some "senior pictures". I'm not getting my taken by him, although he is fabulous, I'm going to get them done professionally. Tyler is wanting to take peoples senior pictures, so i told him I would help and be his model. (As if it's such a chore for me, heh ;]).
I hope you all are doing well. XOXO
p.s. In case any of you were wondering because of my last post, I decided to download Picasa 3. It's owned by Google and it's a program that holds pictures and such. It easily uploads my pictures onto my blog. So for now, it'll have to do.







Lovely photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
these are so great! wonderful photoshop too :) thanks so much for your comment on my blog dear!
ReplyDeleteThe House of Shoes
that second to last shot is lovely
ReplyDeletethese pictures are really cute! I love the top you are wearing too
ReplyDeleteReally lovely photos, I especially love the 6th photo. Thanks for your comment :)
ReplyDeletexxo
www.iamheizl.blogspot.com
These pictures are so nice! You look great xxx
ReplyDelete