Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thrifting Adventure!












Skirt, Lace Overcoat, Shoes: Thrifted!

So the other day i told you that i went thrifting for the very first time and found some awesome things. I was astonished that the three items i got were in very well condition and were so cheap! I spent $1.99 on both the skirt and the overcoat and only $5.99 on the heals! I did a little research, and the shoes are originally $29.99! The pair that i found looked as if they were only worn once, so it looks like i got the better deal! ;).
I hope you all are having a good Sunday! :-) XO

4 comments:

  1. Greattttttttttt! you were so lucky to found those things!
    I love the skirt, the print, the colors, everything!
    The shoes are pretty and also that lace top!
    Great great great :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cool skirt! And wow, I usually don't get anything thrifting for under $30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you found such pretty items, great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the lace shirt is amazing! :)

    Jonna xx

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)