Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Love comes and goes, but fashion is forever!









Top: JCPenny's
White Shorts: Kohls
Ring: Penny's

I wore this outfit to just go shopping and sort of just have a day to myself! If you can't tell, i've recently become obsessed with braiding my hair to the side! I feel like it looks soo classy and is perfect for summer! Adding the bright pink flower from my Grandma's garden make it pop even more! I also added a picture of how i did my makeup. I used my new wet n wild pallet and did a bright pink eye and added a little bit of gold to my inner lid. I really love the effect of the two colors together for summer!
I hope you all are doing fabulous!


P.S. Today i went thrifting for the FIRST TIME and found four fabulous things! I don't think i could be anymore excited to show you my treasures!!

4 comments:

  1. fabulous quote! fabulous ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog
    follow you!
    I invite you to visit my blog, and if you like it, you can follow me too :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot!

    glad to hear you were lucky on your first thrifting session.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quote, love the photos! Strike a pose ;)
    Have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)