Monday, July 25, 2011

Haul! ♥

  












(goes in order of pictures)
Bath&BodyWorks Products: All $12.00
Shoe Necklace & Boy/girl Earrings- forever21- $1.50
Pink Bracelets-H&MM- $8.99
Aussie Hair Insurance-target- $2.99
Garnier Fructis-Walmart- $3.99
Treseme Heat Protector- Target- $4.99
Wet & Wild Lipsticks- Walmart- $1.99
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Ulta- $5.99
NYX Trio Eye Shadow-Ulta- $7.99
Conver Girl Shadow- DrugMart- $2.99
Dream Mouse Foundation-Target- $6.99
Wet and Wild Blush-Walmart- $2.99
Eos Lip Balms-Ulta&Target- $4.99 each
Charlette Russe Bracelets- 2 for $8.00
Sally Hanson Polish- Target- $5.00
Sinful Color Polish-DrugMart- $2.99
Essie Polish-Meijer- $7.99
OPI Polish-Salon- $8.99



As most of you know, I have a shopping problem (; All of these awesome finds are from the past two weeks. I've been updating every collection I have as you can see, hehe. I am in no way trying to brag about what I got, I am just showing my followers a haul. If you watch my YT videos, I provide many hauls on there. I love showing other people products that work for me. Maybe they will work for you!!!

Hope you all are doing well. xooxx

8 comments:

  1. How can i get to your yt channel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garnier Fructis has some great products, they are one of my fave brands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Great haul! Look at all the goodies :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i also have a shopping problem! lol everything you got looks so nice, i love makeup!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous27.7.11

    What a great idea! I think its fair to say, we all have a shopping problem!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute jewelry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! and I thought that I was the only one with that problem ;)

    See you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy! We're kind of alike. I recently went shopping for almost the same things!!! Including, the Essie + HD nail polish. Little Paris lotion, EOS balm, & other new accessories. Cute blog.

    Xo,

    Carmen

    PS- Check out my friend's headbands if you'd like, you look like someone who would like them. http://thisisfawn.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)