Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kent State Trip Take 2 (=












AS I told you in my last post, yesterday I was traveling about an hour and a half to see a college I am very interested in..again. In the spring, I saw Kent State University for the first time and really, really fell in love with it. I don't know what it was, but I really loved it. I wanted to go back to see the fashion school by it's self, so that's what we did. We also went to the parts of the campus that are memorials for the Kent State shootings. If you do not know about that, (most of us studied it in history class) you really should read about it online. 
The shootings REALLY hit home with me. During that year, I had two aunts that were attending KSU. That exact weekend, my aunts went home. If they would have been there, they said they would have participated in the riots (everyone did) and it could have been them that got shot.

But I don't want to talk about the shootings too much because you can look that information up online if you're interested. The main point of this blog post is to talk about the University. If I was to go there next fall, I would study fashion merchandising. They have the second best fashion school in the U.S. It's insane that it's only a little distance away from home! Hehee. :)


Hope everything is going well in your lives! XO

1 comment:

  1. wow, I'm so jelous that you're going to college this year. I mean I would love to be younger and study on first year again;)
    i like your pictures!

    esc

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)