Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life Is Looking Up For Nicole!







White Tee: Kohls
Skirt: JcPenny's
Shoes: Famous Foot Wear
Bracelet: Charlet Russe 

While writing this blog post, I can honestly say that I am the happiest I have been in awhile. Things are FINALLY looking up for me. I have soo many things to share with you all about my life, I don't really know where to begin. First of all, remember me talking about how I can't get a job? Well I got one!!!! And let's just say it pays really wellll. I'm in the food business and yeah. It's exciting! Also, I'm getting closer and closer to picking my college and what I want to study in a year. I'm actually revisiting Kent State University on Friday. I'm going to take a tour of the fashion building only, unlike last time when I saw the whole campus. I am just so SO excited for my senior year. I'm planning my senior pictures and my graduation party and I'M JUST SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! eepp :)))))))) hehee! And lastly, I just made a huge change in my life (that I don't really want to talk about until it's 100% official) but I am very happy with it and I know that God is pushing me towards the right direction. 

I'm passing my thrill and eagerness on to you all. I hope you're doing very well. 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty pictures :)
    I hope your job is treating you well, I've been trying soo hard to get one!

    Glad to see you happy too, it's great!
    -TaylorMarie<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.7.11



    I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)