Sunday, July 31, 2011

Times Flies When You're In Love.











Shirt: JcPennys
Skirt: Kohls
Shoes: Local Store

The wonderful Tyler was so kind to take pictures of me today. We went out to dinner to Olive Garden to celebrate sixteen months today and he offered to take some outfit pictures. It's ridiculous how time flies; sixteen months. People say "time flies when you're in love" and I could not agree with that anymore!

I hope you all are doing well. Xo

9 comments:

  1. i totally love your outfit! so cute :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos :D your makeup is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!

    You asked me how i make my banners, and i always use GIMP (you can download it for free :) ) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable post!! its so true, being in love is the best! i love this cute outfit :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your red lipstick!

    Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the sleeves on that top!

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)