Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Titleless.









Shirt: Local Store
Shorts: Kohls
Flip Flops: Old Navy
Ring: Kohls
Bracelets: Charlette Russe 

This was my outfit for yesterday. It was pretty much my "lady day" of the week. I worked around the house, did a little shopping then went to Ty's to spend time with him. I also watched the season finale of the Bachelorette! Do any of you watch that show? It's so, so addicting and I cannot pull myself away from it. The places they visit are so beautiful and the romance just makes me even more of a dreamer. I was super excited when Ashley picked JP, hehee he was my favorite! ;) 

I hope all is well. Xo

7 comments:

  1. You look pretty with that grey color.
    And no, I've never been a fan of the Bachelorette :(

    See you cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post, and adorable braid! i want to wear braids more often but i have short layers and my hair is frizzy :(
    thanks for the comment by the way! check out my closet sale?
    hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, cute hair! Thanks for voting, I don't think it got through though !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey !
    That gray top looks great on you, matches your hair :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your grey top! that is something i would definitely wear :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)