Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Years Eve Fashion: Three Different Styles!



Edgy-
Pink dress – http://www.hm.com/us/product/96063?article=96063-B#cm_vc=SIMILAR_TO_PD

Girly Edgy- 

Girly-  





New Years Eve is right around the corner, what are you planning on wearing? I'm not exactly sure what I'm wearing this year,but I do know for sure that girly sparkles will be in the mix!!!
I put together some cute fashion forward outfits for this NYE for a variety of styles! 
Which one is your favorite? I'm definitely learning towards the Girly sparkly dress + bag!...


Sending Well Wishes Your Way,
Nicole Xo

6 comments:

  1. I love the girly look! I definitely plan on wearing sequins.
    Following your blog now!
    -Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the girly meets edgy look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely liking the girly one :) Haven't yet decided what I'm going to wear, but it definitely will look something like glitters and sparkles!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the edgy look! Pink and black are my fav combo. Great looks you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top look! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the second dress great!La Folie 

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)