Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Review: Wet n Wild Palette- Walking On Eggshells
As many of you know, when I wear every shadow, it tends to be neutral shadows. I enjoy wearing neutral shadows because they look more natural and because you can play up other features of your face without looking too over the top!
Wet n Wild products can be found at Rite Aid, Drug Mart, CVS, and Walgreens. They are one of the cheapest brands at the drugstore. This palette retails for $2.99. When I find something at the drugstore for under $5 I become a little skeptical. Will the colors have pigmentation? Will they last all day? Will they react funny to my eyes? Is it worth the risk?
All in all, I LOVE this Walking In Eggshells palette! The color payoff is beautiful and the shadows are very creamy and silky.
Do you like Wet n Wild products? Have you tried them out?
Xo Nicole
Labels:
makeup,
review,
wet n wild
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)