Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Questions!


1.) Mood:
Very Content. I recently just woke up to sunshine! 

2.) Can you say the ABC's backwards without stumbling?

Ha, NO! 

3.) What is the closest green object to you?

I have a pair of mint green shorts sitting on the edge of my bed!


4.) Current nail polish:

Essie's Mint Candy Apple & Essie's Cute As A Button.

5.) What is your favorite song at the moment?

I've been loving "Want U Back" by Cher LLoyd! 

6.) Current outfit:

A lovely pair of sweats from VS! 


7.) What coverage of foundation do you prefer most: light, 


medium, full, or none at all?
For summer, medium. But for life in general, full! 

8.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?

I cannot wait until I can paint them! But for now, white. 


9.) What is your zodiac sign?  Do you think its characteristics represent you?

Virgo! & Yes, definitely. The #1 thing that applies for me: PLANNING. 

10.) Weekly goals:

Enjoy my last week of summer & get everything ready for college!





Copy and paste to answer in a comment below!
1.) Mood:
2.) Can you say the ABC's backwards without stumbling?
3.) What is the closest green object to you?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) What coverage of foundation do you prefer most: light, medium, full, or none at all?
8.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?
9.) What is your zodiac sign?  Do you think its characteristics represent you?
10.) Weekly goals:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)