And I feel like I'm starting the week off on a good start of blogging ;)
Bed Bath & Beyond has released their Christmas candy..... :))))))!!!
1.) Mood:
Exhausted! I had a long weekend of work.. and I've been at school since 9 this morning!
2.) On the topic of Hurricane Sandy, are any natural disasters common where you live?
Not really! Just a lot of snow in the winter!
3.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
Oh gosh, anything off of Taylor Swift's new album RED!
4.) Current nail polish:
Sinful Color's Muse. My nails are in desperate need of a fresh manicure!
5.) If you could only use one makeup product, what would it be?
Probably tinted moisturizer!
6.) Current outfit:
HA! It's 40 degrees outside so I'm pretty much dressed for two! A tank, tee, scarf, VS hoodie, & a columbia jacket! Brrrrr!
7.) Are you good at keeping in touch with friends and family?
Eh, I'm not the best.. (as i grab for my phone to text a few friends back...)
8.) Are you excited about any holiday makeup collections this year?
Actually, no. I've been keeping a close eye on Sephora and MAC's new holiday collections and I'm not that impressed. I would just rather buy something I would use! & might actually need!
9.) The world's most wonderful chef is at your home ready to fix any meal you desire-- what do you order?
Salmen, mashed potatoes, and green beans! And pumpkin pie :)
10.) Weekly goals:
Keep up on my studies and try to blog more!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)