Happy Monday everyone! Life has been super crazy for me lately, but I decided I could take some time to do a Monday Questionnaire!
I had my very first holiday cup of coffee at Starbucks this week! There's NOTHING like that first red cup of the season!
1.) Mood:
Exhausted. I had a very long weekend with family and I've been studying all day today!
2.) What is the last song/album you purchased?
RED by Taylor Swift :)
3.) The best video game system ever is __________.
The Wii! It's pretty much the only one I have ever had! Except a Nintendo DS!
4.) Current nail polish:
Essie's Berry Naughty!
5.) How many times did you hit the snooze button this morning?
None! I'm really, really good at getting up when I need to!
6.) Current outfit:
Oh gosh! A long sweater, jacket, scarf, leggings and knee high socks!
7.) What is the furthest distance you've ever driven?
I honestly have no idea!
8.) You can only use one mascara for the rest of your life-- which one is it?!
Hm.. that's tough! Probably Covergirl's Lash Perfection!
9.) If you could have a $1000 gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose?
Unfortunately, MAC. I hate saying that I need $1,000 worth of makeup, but I'm trying to expand my MAC collection!
10.) Weekly Goals:
Pass my math exam tomorrow and get through a long week of school + work!
Post your answers in a comment down below!
1.) Mood:
2.) What is the last song/album you purchased?
3.) The best video game system ever is __________.
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) How many times did you hit the snooze button this morning?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) What is the furthest distance you've ever driven?
8.) You can only use one mascara for the rest of your life-- which one is it?!
9.) If you could have a $1000 gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose?
10.) Weekly Goals:
------
Xx Nicole

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)