Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: December 10, 2012!

1.) Mood:
Absolutely EXHAUSTED. I'm sick + it's finals week :/

2.) Does the winter season tend to draw you indoors, or outdoors?
Definitely inside! I'm not into the cold! 

3.) Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter, or winter clothes in summer?
Neither sound like fun, but I think I would go with summer clothes in winter.  I would just stay inside with blankets haha!

4.) Current nail polish:
OPI Meep Meep Meep!

5.) What is your idea of a holiday makeup look?
Definitely a nude eye and a berry lip! 

6.) Current outfit:
An old high school soccer tee, a VS hoodie, VS yogas, & Christmas fuzzy socks :)

7.) What is your favorite winter accessory?
I love big chunky knit scarves! & definitely boots! 

8.) You have a free day to do anything you want-- what do you do?
AH wouldnt that be nice! But probably sleep in, have brunch with my parents, film and edit, then have a date night with Tyler :) 

9.) What are your favorite holiday decorations?
LIGHTS! & trees :)

10.) Weekly goals:
Make it through one more final & keep up with VLOGMAS on my vlog channel!

I hope you guys are doing well! 
Xo Nicole

-----------

Copy and paste the list to answer in a comment below!
1.) Mood:
2.) Does the winter season tend to draw you indoors, or outdoors?
3.) Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter, or winter clothes in summer?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) What is your idea of a holiday makeup look?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) What is your favorite winter accessory?
8.) You have a free day to do anything you want-- what do you do?
9.) What are your favorite holiday decorations?
10.) Weekly goals:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)