1.) Mood:
TIRED! I had a busy weekend and now I'm off to work!
2.) In what order do you apply your makeup?
Typically it is foundation, concealer, face powders, eyes, lips. Sometimes it's concealer then foundation!
3.) What is one thing that made you smile today?
An adorable Christmas movie I watched this morning!
4.) Current Nail Polish:
Lot's of Christmas color polish hehe :)
5.) Have you ever had a kiss under the mistletoe?
Yes ;)
6.) Current Outfit:
Navy striped tee from F21, red sweater from F21 & AE jeans!
7.) Moment of truth: do you usually drive the speed limit?
Ha no. I'm usually at least 7 over.
8.) If you could spend the holidays anywhere in the whole world, where would it be?
Anywhere with my family & friends, of course. But I would ADORE spending Christmas in NYC.
9.) Do you know sign language?
A little, not a whole lot!
10.) Weekly Goals:
Keep up with my everyday vlogging! As well as get all of my Christmas shopping done!
XO Nicole
-------------------------------------
Copy and paste the list to answer in a comment below!
1.) Mood:
2.) In what order do you apply your makeup?
3.) What is one thing that made you smile today?
4.) Current Nail Polish:
5.) Have you ever had a kiss under the mistletoe?
6.) Current Outfit:
7.) Moment of truth: do you usually drive the speed limit
8.) If you could spend the holidays anywhere in the whole world, where would it be?
9.) Do you know sign language?
10.) Weekly Goals:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)