Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wet n Wild Drinking A Glass Of Shine Eye Palette Review!


 Today I'm doing a review on a new Wet n Wild eye shadow palette, Drinking A class Of Shine! This palette has 8 pans of shadows and they are all matte! The shadows are very, very pigmented. Wet n Wild has recently stepped up their game and this palette is a perfect example of it!




























Above are swatches of all of the shadows in the palette! The swatches are without a primer, however I can tell you that if you wear a primer with these shadows they do stay on (and true to color) for 6-8 hours. I feel like that's a great amount of time considering the price of the shadows!
This palette retails for $4.99 and I found mine at Walgreens!

Do you guys like Wet n Wild eyeshadows?
If you would like to see a tutorial with these eyeshadows, let me know in the comments below!

______________
Xo Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)