Hey guys! Today I have a review on my 5 Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows! I will be showing you the five that I have in the pan as well as in a swatch on my hand. These color tattoos can be found at any drugstore for about $6. They are great eye shadows as well as eye bases! They claim to be 24 hours, but since I don't wear my makeup for 24 hours I wouldn't know! But what I do know, is that they last a very long time with or without a powder eye shadow on top!
Barley Branded is the newest to my collection! This one was a limited edition shade (that should still be in stores) that came out with their Metal collection! Barley Branded is a neutral color that has somewhat of a gold undertone! This is perfect for everyday wear under anyyyy eye shadow look!
Barley Beige is another neutral color. This came out in a collection in the fall time (?) and is not available in stores anymore, however you might be able to find it online. It is very similar to Barley Branded but has more of a pink undertone! As you can tell, this cream shadow has got a lot of lovin' from me ;)
Rich Mahogany was also in the fall collection and is not available in stores anymore. It's a gorgeous deep brown with red shimmer finely milled through it. I love to use this one to deepen up my outer V!
Tough As Toupe is a gorgeous matte toupe color! This cream shadow is in their permeant line! It's perfect to put all over your lid or just in your outer corner!
Too Cool is in their permeant line as well and is a gorgeous shimmery white shade! This color is perfect to put underneath your brow bone and in your inner corner as an easy highlight!
---------------------------------------------
I want to know, have you tried these Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows? Do you like them!?
XOX Nicole
I got a couple a while ago but not used it yet x
ReplyDeletei love maybelline color tattoos! i have 9 now.. or 10.. i can't remember haha
ReplyDeleteMy Blog: Caught in a Daze.
Love your blog !xx I will be happy if u follow me :)
ReplyDeletehttp://luckysweeeetchild.blogspot.ru/