I've always been the girl that has a lot of things to say, but no where to say them without being judged. Like everyone else in the world.
She has the friends to hangout with, she has the "in" clothes to wear, she has the people to "follow" her on twitter, but she has no where to really put her thoughts.
Hello, my name is Nicole and there is not really a major purpose to this blog. I just wish for someone to listen to my thoughts.. this is like MY online journal that i've always wanted.
I named it "SOYESTERDAY" because i will talk about things that happened "yesterday" or somewhat in the past.
I hope that you come back, or i at least hope that one person does. :)
It's going to take me a few days to actually learn this whole website, but please stand by! I have lots and lots of wonderfull things to share with the world. My adventures with my boyfriend & friends, my clothing finds, poems that i write & so so much more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Do Leave Your Mark On My Blog! :)